As We Know We Are Going Through Pandemic. Since 2019 Our World Is Going Through Such Scenario Known As Covid-19. Rather Then This Human Life Has Endless Problems Some Has Fear, Anxiety, Health Issues, And Much More Never-Ending Things. Mainly Human Are Fragile Beings Because Even When They Face Small Health Related Problem It Causes Much More Difficulties.
Stay Safe And Healthy While Staying Home.
Staying Healthy And Safe At Is a Very Easy And Good Thing To Do Nowadays. Due To The Situation Outside Is Very Critical, So Each And Every Person Is On Themselves. So Everyone Should Take All The Precaution That Can Taken Place At Home. Such As Early Mornings Warm Water, Honey In Warm Water, Lemon In Warm Water. Their Many Things We Can Mix With Warm Water.
How Can We Stay Safe And Healthy By Working Out?
As We Know By Doing Working Out Or By Doing Yoga, Meditation And Such Other Activities. It Mainly Helps Reducing Stress And It Keeps Health Too Because Yoga And Meditation Remove All Physical And Mental Stress.
Mainly When We Perform Meditation, It Releases Some Sort Of Hormones Which Are Also Familiar As Stress Hormones. They Provide Stress Release From Mind And So It Helps Staying Healthy Plus Clam, As We Know Clamness Is Key To Healthy Lifestyle. Be Clam Be Healthy.
What Are Remedies We Can Take As Per Current Situation (Pandemic)?
- Wash Your Hands Often With Soap / Handwash And Water For At Least 20-25 Seconds. Use An Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer That Contains At Least 60% Alcohol If Soap And Water Are Not Available.
- Avoid Touching Your Nose, Eyes, And Mouth With Unwashed Hands.
- Avoid Close Contact With Peoples Who Are Sick Or Unwell.
- Cover Your Cough Or Sneeze With A Tissue / Handkerchief, Then Throw The Tissue In The Trash Bin(Dustbin).
- Clean And Disinfect Frequently Touched Objects And Surfaces.
- Maintain At Least 1-2 Meter (3-6 Feet) Distance Between Yourself And Other Peoples.
- Wear Cloth Face Coverings Or Face Mask In Public Place Where Other Social Distancing Measures Are Difficult To Maintain.
- Stay Home And Do Yourself Self-isolate, With Minor Symptoms Such As Cough, Headache, Mild Fever, Until You Recover.
What Should We Eat To Stay Safe And Healthy?
Healthy Diet:- Eating A Healthy Diet Is Not About Strict Limitations Or Depriving Yourself Of The Foods You Love. Rather, It’s About Feeling Great, Having More Energy, Improving Your Health, And Boosting Your Mood.
Healthy Eating Does Not Have To Be Too Complicated. If You Feel Confused By All The Contradictory Counseling And Eating Outdoor Advice, You Are Not Alone. Apparently, From An Expert Who Tells You That A Food Is Good For You, You Will Find Another Direct Opposition. The Fact Is That While Certain Specific Foods Or Nutrients Have Been Shown To Have A Beneficial Effect On Evolution, It Is Your Most Important Food Pattern.
The Foundation Stone For Healthy Eating Should Be To Replace Processed Foods And Real Foods Whenever Possible. Eating The Closest Foods Are Possible By The Way Nature Has Made It Can Make A Big Difference In The Way You Think, Look And Feel.
By Using These Simple Tips, You Can Break Down Confusion And Learn How To Build – And Stick To – Delicious, Varied, And Nutritious Foods That Are As Good For Your Mind As Your Body Is.
Top 10 Ways To Stay Safe And Healthy While Staying Home.
- Drink More Water:- It’s Commonly Recommended That You Drink At Least 3-5 Liters Water Per Day.
- Wash Your Hands:- Regular Hand laundry Is one of the simplest ways in which to get rid of Germs, stop sickness, and forestall The unfold Of Germs To Others. whether or not you’re reception, At Work, Traveling, Or get in The Community, Discover, however, laundry Your Hands With Soap And Water will shield You And Your Family
- 7-8 hours sleep(Nap):- Geeting Daily 7-8 Hours Sleep Directly Affects Your Mental And Physical Health.
- Meditate:- Meditation Can Give You Inner Peace, And Gives You Balance That Can Benefit Both Your Emotional Well-being And Also It Helps You To Stay Safe And Healthy.
- Exercise Daily:- Doing Daily Exercise Will Controls Weight, Makes Your Body Active, Boosts Energy, Stress Release, Promotes Better Sleep, Etc…
- Drink Coffee:- Drinking Coffee Can Improve Energy Levels, Helps You In Burning Fat, Lower The Risk Of Heart Disease And Other Serious Health Conditions.
- Get Some Sunlight:- Morning Sunlight Can Improve Your Sleep, Maintain Strong Bones, Reduces Stress, And Also When Your Skin Comes In Morning Sunlight, It Makes Vitamin D From Cholesterol.
- Learn New Things:- Learning New Things Every Day Makes You Creative And Improves Your Brain Function, Also Learning New Things Every Day From Home
- Eat Healthy Foods:- Eating Healthy Foods Can Make Your Heart Healthy, Reduces Cancer Risk, Improves Memory, Helps In Diabetes Management.
- Read Books:- Reading Books Can Builds Vocabulary, Strengthens The Brain, Mental Stimulation, Increases Empathy, Stress Reduction, Memory Improvement, Knowledge Improves, Improves Focus And Concentration.